3800 Reynolda Road Suite # 170
Old Town Shopping Center 336-815-1266 gym
Girls: leotards, bare feet, long hair pulled back.
Boys: t-shirt, shorts or sweat pants, bare feet.
NOTE: blue jeans are hard to move in and extra loose clothing is hard to spot children through their skills, so leotards are best.
* 1 make up per month per space available (must be scheduled with the office/coach)
* Sick children (flu/fever/etc) should stay at home (schedule a make up)
* Open gym may also be an option for a make up class - see Coach Alex
* Dropping, changing or joining a class must be done through the office
* Inclement weather: check FB for announcements
* Tuition is not adjusted for missed classes
* Tuition is due the first class of the month
* Gymnasts should be dressed appropriatly for class
* Gymnastics enrollment continues until a written drop notice is given to Coach Alex
If your spouse is deployed or at a different duty station or your child has a special need PLEASE let us know!